- Professional Guide, instruction, and equipment
- Delicious fresh lunch
- River shuttle by bus to and from the meet place for your trip
What to Wear
- Athletic shoes that are lace-up or cinch-up
- Quick drying shorts to wear over swimsuit is recommended for more comfort
- Thin long-sleeve shirt and pants made out of athletic materials for additional sun protection and/or extra layering
Do NOT Wear
- Flip-flops or open-toed sandals. This is not appropriate for rafting because open-toed shoes do not provide enough protection for your feet while in the raft or during a swim.
- "Aqua-sock" type footwear, slip-ons, or loose fitting shoes. These slip off easily in the water.
- Thick cotton clothing. When wet, cotton acts like a sponge and can keep you cool even on a fairly warm day.
What to Bring
- Personal Medicine
- Change of clothing for ride home
- Waterproof sunblock, sunglasses with strap, hat, visor (optional)
- Water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day. There will be opportunities to refill your bottle at the meet place and during the trip.
There is limited space available in a water-resistant bag for additional items, such as rain gear or medication, that you might need during the day (no towels, please). This bag is usually available only during the lunch stop.
Do NOT Bring
Pets, expensive watch or jewelry, cell phone, or camera without water protection. Space is limited on the boat. Please note that storage of wallets, and other valuables is the participant's responsibility.