Update: November 6, 2020
In response to the circumstances caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have updated our cancellation policy to provide flexibility and peace of mind.
Effective for all 2021 bookings: If your trip must be cancelled for any reason, you will receive 100% trip credit toward any future river trip.
(Guests cancelling their trip must notify us by phone or Live Chat during business hours, at least 3 days prior to the departure date.)
If you have any questions, our staff is ready to help. Call us during business hours at (800) 247-2387, Live Chat or email us at rivers@AOrafting.com.
The Armstrong Family
For your convenience, here is a copy of our previous cancellation policy for comparison: View Previous All-Outdoors Cancellation Policy
All-Outdoors Cancellation Policy (previous)
If you must cancel your trip, you will receive trip credit toward a future All-Outdoors trip under the following conditions:
- At least 90 days before your trip: 100% credit.
- At least 60 days before: 75% credit.
- At least 30 days before: 50% credit.
- Less than 30 days before: 25% credit if the cancellation is phoned into our office or we chat online during business hours, at the latest, two days prior to departure date*.
- Cancellations occurring the day before or the day of the trip are not eligible for any trip credit.
- Trip fares may be transferred to a qualified person substituted by you for your space at any time. There are no refunds.
* On Cherry Creek trips the day of the pre-trip orientation is considered the departure date.