Update: June 18, 2020
In response to the circumstances caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have updated our cancellation policy to provide flexibility and peace of mind.
Effective for all 2020 bookings: If your trip must be cancelled for any reason, you will receive 100% trip credit toward any future river trip.
(Guests cancelling their trip must give us a 24-hour notice in order to receive trip credit.)
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, our staff is ready to help. Call us during business hours at (800) 247-2387, Live Chat or email us at rivers@AOrafting.com.
The Armstrong Family
For your convenience, here is a copy of our previous cancellation policy for comparison: View Previous All-Outdoors Cancellation Policy
All-Outdoors Cancellation Policy (previous)
If you must cancel your trip, you will receive trip credit toward a future All-Outdoors trip under the following conditions:
- At least 90 days before your trip: 100% credit.
- At least 60 days before: 75% credit.
- At least 30 days before: 50% credit.
- Less than 30 days before: 25% credit if the cancellation is phoned into our office or we chat online during business hours, at the latest, two days prior to departure date*.
- Cancellations occurring the day before or the day of the trip are not eligible for any trip credit.
- Trip fares may be transferred to a qualified person substituted by you for your space at any time. There are no refunds.
* On Cherry Creek trips the day of the pre-trip orientation is considered the departure date.