- Professional Guide, instruction, and equipment (April through mid-June, see Wetsuit Information for added rental cost.)
- Delicious lunch at a restaurant along the river
- River shuttle by bus to and from the meet place for your trip
What to Wear
- Quick drying shorts to wear over swimsuit is recommended for more comfort
- Athletic shoes that are lace-up (no slip-ons or flip flops)
- Long-sleeve shirt and pants for additional sun protection and/or extra layering
- Wool or fleece sweater/jacket, waterproof jacket or wetsuit (usually required in April and most likely through June, and in inclement weather)
What to Bring
- Personal Medicine
- Change of clothing for ride home
- Waterproof sunblock, sunglasses with strap, hat, visor (optional)
While on the river, you need little other than your river attire. There is limited space available in a water-resistant bag for additional items, such as rain gear or medication, that you might need during the day (no towels, please). This bag is usually available only during the lunch stop.
NOTE: For your comfort and safety, special clothing items, including a wetsuit, are generally required April through mid-June or during periods of inclement weather. If your trip takes place during a time period when wetsuits are required, see Wetsuit Information.
Please Do NOT Bring
Pets, expensive watch or jewelry, cell phone, or camera without water protection. Space is limited on the boat. Please note that storage of wallets, and other valuables is the participant's responsibility.