Whitewater River Rafting Trips
in Northern California
Within Northern California are 10 of the best whitewater rafting rivers. For example:
- The South Fork American River is the most popular whitewater river in California with great rapids and beautiful scenery. Fun for everyone.
- The Middle Fork American River, just 50 miles from Sacramento, flows through a 2000-foot deep wilderness canyon and has a taste of Class IV (intermediate) rafting.
- Head toward Yosemite National Park and you'll find the Merced & Tuolumne Rivers.
- Go South toward Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park and experience the Kaweah River.
- The California Salmon River, 6 hours north of Sacramento, thrills experienced rafters.
See a map showing all 10 of our California Rivers with more information about each:
Find Your Trip
Highly Recommended with Great Reviews
All-Outdoors is the most recommended whitewater rafting outfitter in California. See for yourself: