Whitewater River Rafting Trips near
Monterey California is centrally located to 6 different California whitewater rafting rivers within a 4 hour drive. Trips include options for beginners and experienced rafters.
- Head toward Yosemite National Park and you'll find the Merced & Tuolumne Rivers.
- The South Fork American River is the most popular whitewater river in California with great rapids and beautiful scenery. Fun for everyone.
- The Middle Fork American River flows through a 2000-foot deep wilderness canyon and has a taste of Class IV (intermediate) rafting.
- The North Fork American River is classic spring run. The river is rated Class IV and flows through steep river canyon.
- The North Fork Stanislaus is a hidden gem tucked away in the Sierra Nevada near the town of Arnold California and Calaveras Big Tree's State Park. This is an advanced river rated Class IV+.
See a map showing all 10 of our California Rivers with more information about each:
Find Your Trip
Highly Recommended with Great Reviews
All-Outdoors is the most recommended whitewater rafting outfitter in California. See for yourself: