We can't imagine a more unique birthday party than one spent charging through rapids on one of California's amazing rivers. Whether you're planning a party for yourself or for someone else, a river trip provides the perfect backdrop for a unique birthday party extravaganza. Check out some of the advantages of celebrating your birthday party on the river:
- Create poignant memories
- Celebrate the day in a unique and adventurous way
- Spend more time having fun because we provide meals and transportation
You have many choices about which river to raft, but when planning your unique birthday party trip, we suggest you consider an American River rafting trip. These rivers offer equal amounts of exciting whitewater and time to celebrate with your friends and family.
How to plan your birthday party rafting trip:
In order to decide which river trip is best for your birthday party, consider these questions:
Is the party for a child eight years old or younger?
Is the party for children from 8 to 12 years old?
- We suggest a rafting trip on the South Fork American River.
- Rapids are challenging for young children who swim well but not overwhelming.
- Usual minimum age 8 years old.
Is the party for teens from 12 to 18 years old?
- We suggest an American River rafting trip. .
- The South Fork is a more "normal" trip for kids that are in their early teens.
- The Middle Fork represents a more challenging option with Class IV rapids.
- Usual minimum age on the South Fork is 8 years old, and on the Middle Fork it is 12 years old.
Is the party is for an adult?
- Consider the varying levels of whitewater experience.
- Consider the length of trip that is appropriate for you and your group. We offer Express, 1-Day, 2-Day and 3-Day rafting trips.
- We suggest you first consider an American River rafting trip on either the South Fork & Middle Fork.
We provide detailed information for all of our California river rafting trips to help you plan your birthday rafting trip.
Money-Saving Perks for Groups
Booking at least 6 people on your river trip qualifies you for great group Discounts. For groups of 24 or more, you can save big money on your own private trip with our Private Charter Trip option.
One Last Note...
Make sure you tell our Reservations staff that someone on the trip is celebrating a birthday. We like to do what we can to help celebrate and make your trip the most unique birthday party ever!
NEXT STEP: Check Availability
Option One: Find out right away
- Call (800) 247-2387 and find out NOW if your trip is available.
Mon - Fri: 8am - 7pm
Sat: 9am - 4pm
Sun: 9am - 2pm
Option Two: Find out in a day
- Fill out our Space Availability Form and we will respond in one business day or less.
- Daytime response can be less than an hour!